[Linphone-developers] Android compile problem.

From: Emil Sandberg
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Android compile problem.
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2013 15:19:47 +0200

Hi,

So iv'e been trying to compile and follow the guide to a T, with no avail. Maybe i'm just stupid and a newbie on linux but i cant get it to work.

Installed all the "autotools" first i used the ubuntu software center and installed autotools dev.
however after many hours of errors i went back to the guide and looked for ever single tool and apt-get install them manually. autotools dev for some reason did not install libtools.
Now i tried all possible combos with NDK pachs and SDK. look in the Makefile and edit to the exact pach for NDK and SDK (with tools and platfrom-tools added ) instead of dirname.

NDK(SDK)/project
project/NDK
Development/NDK
Development/projekt
Development/SDK

Project/tools and platfrom-tools
Project/SDK(and tools and platfrom-tools in project folder)

I think the exact folder structure is what screwing everything up. Could someone just tell me the exact folder structure i need?

Would greatly appreciate this with all my heart, would save me hours of work.

Best Wishes Emil Sandberg

--

   Emil Sandberg
 JoiceCare Support