[Linphone-developers] undefined reference on SKP_DIV32_arm

From: Roland Ohlsson
Subject: [Linphone-developers] undefined reference on SKP_DIV32_arm
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2013 17:14:20 +0200

When I did 'make' i got the following error:

abi-v7a/libmssilk.a(SKP_Silk_schur64_arm.o):/old/android/linphone-android/jni/..//submodules/mssilk/sdk/SILK_SDK_SRC_v1.0.9/SILK_SDK_SRC_ARM_v1.0.9/src/SKP_Silk_schur64_arm.S:116: error: undefined reference to 'SKP_DIV32_arm'

For fun i tested do make -i and then I did make install. But the program crashed then on the device before I could even show anything, so I guess that SKP_DIV32_arm is pretty important to have reference to, any idea what is wrong?

I am using Ubuntu 12.04, and have autotools-dev installet, however, when I did apt-get install on the ones from step 2 in reame.txt, I got told that they either already where installed or none existing to download that way, so can it be one of those that is causing the SKP_DIV32_arm problem? And if yes, which one?

BR,
Roland