|Subject:||Re: [Linphone-developers] Configuration of ring-tone not working Fedora 18|
|Date:||Tue, 12 Mar 2013 16:25:51 +0000|
linphone seems to have a problem when configuring ring-tone. Issue is reproducible in Fedora 18 but not in Fedora 17 so I guess might be related to some used dependency.
Steps to reproduce:
- Open Linphone -> Preferences -> Multimedia Settings
- Ring Tone picker box will show "None"
- Try to select a WAV tone
- You can play it if you want
- Click Done or close the Preferences window
- Open the Preferences -> Multimedia Settings again and you will find the ring tone configuration is empty again
If you open ".linphonerc" the "local_ring" configuration is filled with users home folder + some weird ASCII characters so I guess value might be corrupted some how
As far as I noticed this only happens with this configuration. Everithing else seems to be fine.
|[Prev in Thread]||Current Thread||[Next in Thread]|