Re: [Linphone-developers] Exit button is absent in trunk

From: Qing Yang
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Exit button is absent in trunk
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2013 23:18:34 -0500

I found the same problem.

On Feb 17, 2013 11:11 PM, "Irina Arkhipets" <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello All,

We've build a recent Linphone version for Andeoid from the trunk and found that "Exit" button is absent if I install Linphone from our apk file.

All is OK if I get latest Linphon release version from the market and install it on the same device.

Could you please advice what can be reason of such a strange behavior? Is it a bug in Linphone or I do something in a wrng way?

Thank you in advance!

Irina Arkhipets.