[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Linphone-developers] Always Missing 603 Decline Response under 3G Netwo
[Linphone-developers] Always Missing 603 Decline Response under 3G Network on Samaung GT-i8530
Fri, 8 Feb 2013 10:23:47 +0800
I found a weird situation when testing linphone on Samsung GT-i8530.
Under 3G network, linphone always cannot received 603 Decline response after the other side has rejected the call. (But other call scenarios are normal.)
However, under wifi network, everything is just fine.
- Android Version: 2.3.6
- Core Version: 22.214.171.124-I8530ZSLES-CL1130198
1. The other side kept re-sending 603 Decline until reaching time-out
2. linphone on Samsung GT-i8530 kept waiting SIP response until reaching time-out
3. No error log appeared from linphone on Samsung GT-i8530
4. 603 Decline did send to linphone on Samsung GT-i8530 which can be proved by the captured network packages from SIP server.
Please give me some hints to resolve this issue.
|[Prev in Thread]
||[Next in Thread]|
- [Linphone-developers] Always Missing 603 Decline Response under 3G Network on Samaung GT-i8530,
Ludy Lu <=