[Linphone-developers] Question About Security Feature

From: Mohamad Mansouri
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Question About Security Feature
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2013 12:39:21 -0800 (PST)

hello dears
i confused about security feature in linphone APP:
ZRTP is key management and agreement protocol and SRTP is security profile for RTP protocol. SRTP get it's needed security parameters form another protocol such as ZRTP or MIKEYor SDES, ok?
now when we choice SRTP in encryption menu not ZRTP, where SRTP found it's needed security parameters such as key for AES algorithm? or in another situation, using ZRTP alone how could secure my call While the SRTP not actived?