Re: [Linphone-developers] c# mono linphone

From: Ed Holland
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] c# mono linphone
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2013 07:54:22 +0000

You can use any command support by linphonec through linphonecsh through
the "generic" command. For example.
linphonecsh generic "answer"
This will of course require you to have registered against a SIP server
and so forth, but I’m sure you've already figured that part out if you
can successfully make calls.

Yours

Ed Holland