Re: [Linphone-developers] linphone android - exception on linphonemanage

From: Sylvain Berfini
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] linphone android - exception on linphonemanager.createansstart
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 20:46:31 +0100

Hi Gaetan,

Could you give us more information about your exeception (like the stacktrace) ?
My guess would be you didn't compile the linphone libraries, and the application crashes when it tries to initialize the linphonecore.
You should take a look at the README file that explains how to build everything properly.

Regards.
Sylvain Berfini
Software Engineer @ Belledonne Communications