[Linphone-developers] Mobile clients localization

From: Maxim Solodovnik
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Mobile clients localization
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2012 11:53:17 +0700

Hello All,

Recently I found there is no Russian localization for mobile Linphone (both Android and iOS)

I would like to help and provide translation for strings resources to support Russian.

If I understand correctly it would be enough to create
src/values-RU (for Android)
Resources/ru.lproj (for iPhone)

and translate all strings to Russian, am I right? Or maybe there is anything else should be done?

Thanks in advance
--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax