[Linphone-developers] Fwd: Re: Compiling linphone for android

From: Dennis
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Fwd: Re: Compiling linphone for android
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2012 11:00:42 +0800

May be your git download was incomplete. I had some similar experience. I just do the git download again.
sometimes, the git download produces too many messages and we just ignore them. One of them might actually reporting problems in downloading certain folder.

Mario Fiorentino wrote:
Hi all,
I need you help. I'm a linphone for android user since last year.
Now I would like to update my linphone version to the last one. I've downloaded it
from the GIT repository and followed all the building process.

Everything went well but importing the project into eclipse I've noticed
that the org.linphone.core package was missing.

How could it be possible? Could you please solve my problems?
Thanks in advance ;)

MF