Re: [Linphone-developers] Dialpad shows '10' in spite of '5'

From: Alvaro José Serrano Rubio
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Dialpad shows '10' in spite of '5'
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2012 16:55:55 +0100 (CET)

Hi Guillaume and Rodrigo,

I'm also working with the Linphone suite and need a decent Spanish translation
for myself. I'm Spanish, and I'm more than happy to contribute to the
translation. I'm already halfway through the file you just sent. I'll send it
to you as soon as it's done.

Thanks to both of you for your help and best regards,
Álvaro.