[Linphone-developers] Linphone-android, run Prepare_sources.sh at cygwin

From: 胡斌
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Linphone-android, run Prepare_sources.sh at cygwin with the message 'VP8 prepare stage failed.'
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 12:00:15 +0800

Hi, I got the source code of linphone android, and when I run the Prepare_sources.sh based on the instruction of the Readme file, I got the following problem messages. These blocked me long time, so please help me out, any suggestion will be appreciated.

The following is the messages from Cygwin:
Configuring selected codecs
  enabling vp8_encoder
  enabling vp8_decoder
Configuring for target 'armv7-android-gcc'
  enabling armv7
  enabling armv6
  enabling armv5te
  enabling fast_unaligned
  enabling realtime_only
Unable to invoke compiler: /cygdrive/f/android/android-ndk/android-ndk-r8c-windows/android-ndk-r8c/toolchains/arm-linux-androideabi-4.4.3/prebuilt/windows/bin/arm-linux-androideabi-gcc  --sysroot=/cygdrive/f/android/android-ndk/android-ndk-r8c-windows/android-ndk-r8c/platforms/android-14/arch-arm

Configuration failed. This could reflect a misconfiguration of your
toolchains, improper options selected, or another problem. If you
don't see any useful error messages above, the next step is to look
at the configure error log file (config.err) to determine what
configure was trying to do when it died.
VP8 prepare stage failed.
Generating build scripts for SILK mediastreamer2 plugin...

Thanks a lot
Best Regards