[Linphone-developers] iPad: Network reachability check lets linphone cra

From: Tobias Schneider
Subject: [Linphone-developers] iPad: Network reachability check lets linphone crash if no Internet available
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 17:19:56 +0200

Hi,

if I start Linphone on an iPad that is connected to local WLAN (without
internet access) the linphone app will show a black screen for a while,
and than close again. The reason seams to be quite obvious: in
./Classes/LinphoneUI/LinphoneManager.m there is a callback
(setupNetworkReachabilityCallback) that will try to reach "linphone.org"
- that will fail if no internet access is available. As network
reachability is not the same as internet reachability, I would be happy
if someone could change this as soon as possible - unfortunately I am no
iOS developer so I don't have access to iMac / iPad development toolchain.

Thanks all!