[Linphone-developers] Problem: “eXosip: no ACK received during 20s: dro

From: IVAN FERNANDEZ
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Problem: “eXosip: no ACK received during 20s: dropping call”
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 08:39:04 +0200

Hi,

I’m facing a strange issue in one of my test scenaries that involves Linphone (for iPhone and Android)

The problem is that the call is dropped after 30 seconds with the message “eXosip: no ACK received during 20s: dropping call”.

I can avoid it commenting the “eXosip_call_terminate” invocation that causes the drop, but... anyone knows if that could have any negative consecuence?

Thanks in advance and regards...

IvanF