[Linphone-developers] oRTP packet errors on Gumstix

From: Jamey Drennan
Subject: [Linphone-developers] oRTP packet errors on Gumstix
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2012 16:29:41 -0400

Hi, I'm trying to use the oRTP library in my project.  The library compiles and works well on a standard Debian Linux build but has issues on the embedded platform (gumstix, ARM7).  I use bitbake to cross-compile the library successfully for the gumstix but the received packets are not correct.  Specifically the data portion of the RTP packet is wrong.  The first 8 bytes of the data portion of the packet are correct but then are repeated for the remainder of the packet (in my case I send 160 bytes so I get 20 repetitions).  It seems only to be on the receiving end.  I have dumped the outgoing packet as well as the incoming before oRTP processes it and both are correct.  Any suggestions on flags to set or remove for cross-compiling or where to look in the oRTP code would be most helpful.  Thanks in advance!

~Jamey