[Linphone-developers] want to do project on linphone

From: somanath sahoo
Subject: [Linphone-developers] want to do project on linphone
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2012 23:38:35 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I would like to do some project on linphone for my graduation project in a 2 to 4 months time frame on linux platform.

I want to do some additional feature development for linphone library. But i am unable to figure it out about any new feature as i am new to linphone.

If anyone could provide some pointers about few ideas for me to start working on linphone feature development, it will be really helpful.

Thanks & Regards,
Somanath