[Linphone-developers] Binaries for older android devices?

From: Richard
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Binaries for older android devices?
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 19:42:52 +0200

Hi,

noticed that apparently many low-end Android devices (such as Qualcomm MSM7227)
aren't supported by the precompiled binaries anymore.

I have tried plenty of other VoIP solutions and they work very well on
this device - some even work good enough with video. In fact I recall having
experimented with VoIP at times when a Pentium was a luxury so at least
basic VoIP functionality should be possible with almost any CPU today.

Are there any plans to support these CPUs?

Richard

---
Name and OpenPGP keys available from pgp key servers