[Linphone-developers] Compiling Linphone sdk issue

From: Anurag Mishra
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Compiling Linphone sdk issue
Date: Thu, 3 May 2012 11:08:23 +0530

Hi sir,

I am using  "Readme.mingw" document to compile Linphone (for windows) its make .exe file successfully but  we compile core API part its through the two error.

#the buddylookup plugin enables lookup of buddies in a remote database using xml-rpc over http/https.

cd coreapi/plugins/buddylookup

./autogen.sh

PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/opt/linphone/lib/pkgconfig ./configure --prefix=/opt/linphone --enable-shared --disable-static

when we run  ./configure command its throwing the errors please see below--

./configure: line 11211: syntax error near unexpected token `LIBSOUP,'
./configure: line 11211: `PKG_CHECK_MODULES(LIBSOUP, libsoup-2.4 >= 2.4.0)'

So please sir help me how to solve this issue .

Thanks
Anurag Mishra