Re: [Linphone-developers] Bad file number while building liblincrypto.so

From: narasingarao srinath
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Bad file number while building liblincrypto.so
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 00:04:25 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Lo Patt,
     I'm facing the same issue as this topic is about. You mentioned that you resolved this issue.
Appreciate if you can share as to how you solved this issue.
I'm using MinGW on windows to compile linphone-android source.

Thanks,
Srinath

Re: [Linphone-developers] Bad file number while building liblincrypto.so