[Linphone-developers] Make a dialog appear from codec code on Android

From: Noemi Leon
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Make a dialog appear from codec code on Android
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2012 14:29:53 +0200

Hello,

I'm a newbie in Linphone and I have some doubts of how to organize my code in C to make some changes on the UI of my Linphone for Android.

I've added a codec in the submodules/externals folder and now I want to show a dialog on the screen as an error happens on it. I suppose that I have to create a new method in Linphoneactivity.java that shows a dialog and it has to be called from C using the jni wrapper.If that's right , I don't know the path to reach the java code from my codec.

For example, one path could be call from my codec a  new method in linphonecore ( in C) and then linphonecore will call the java code through jni.

Another one could be call from my codec the java method through jni.

And another one , my codec will call one method somewhere to reach the java code and the UI.

Could anyone help me?

Regards