Re: [Linphone-developers] RFC 6086

From: neeraj gupta
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] RFC 6086
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 11:03:42 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Musharraf

I am working in the linux environment.  So any compilee related issues in Windows I would not be familiar with.
But we can co-operate. I also need it.  Are you saying 6086 is not completely coded yet ? If not I am willing to add code as per my needs ... Just want to make sure I am not reinventing the wheel

Neeraj