Re: [Linphone-developers] Trying to build for Android for thefirsttime

From: Richard Poirier
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Trying to build for Android for thefirsttime
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2011 11:10:57 -0500

In fact I do need SILK. Unfortunately, I’m having a hard time to understand your last reply… I see that I have 2 files named pkg.m4. One here:

C:\sources\linphone-android\submodules\externals\libvpx\nestegg\m4

And one here :

C:\MinGW\msys\1.0\share\aclocal

What should I be looking for in these files?

Thanks,

Richard