Re: [Linphone-developers] Problem Foreground in iPhone

From: Gunnar Hellström
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Problem Foreground in iPhone
Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2011 20:53:27 +0100

There has been discussions in the list about how to keep SIP going while in background. I think you need first to implement the advice about that and read the hints about background in the mail list.

See first:
http://mirror.csclub.uwaterloo.ca/nongnu/linphone/docs/liblinphone/group__IOS.html

And look in the mail about [Linphone-developers] Background mode handling in iOS

Or do you mean that you have taken all steps to run well in the background and get some problem anyway when activating the application on an incoming call?

Gunnar