Re: [Linphone-developers] "unsupported hardcode properties" on mediastre

From: Jehan Monnier
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] "unsupported hardcode properties" on mediastreamer compiling on arm?
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 15:53:16 +0200

Hi,

Enigmatic message to say that g++ is not installed :-(

Le 19 sept. 2011 à 11:33, Eric Blade a écrit :

Hi guys.  I'm new to this whole place, and probably jumping right into
an area that requires a hardhat to work, but ...

I'm attempting to compile directly on an ARM device, because I could
not get cross compilation to work (kept getting Intel binaries on
Linux, and kept getting bizarre compiler crashes when attempting to
cross-compile from windows for arm-linux) ..

Everything compiles correctly it looks like, but then i'm getting:

CXXLD libmediastreamer.la
libtool: link: unsupported hardcode properties
libtool: link: See the libtool documentation for more information.
libtool: link: Fatal configuration error.

Any thoughts out there on things to do to diagnose and/or solve this
problem?  All other projects I see with this problem out there,
usually point to having a bad config.rpath .. but i have no idea
offhand what to do to fix that.

Am I correct in my compilation steps? :

cd linphone
./autogen.sh
./configure (options)
make

?

--
Eric Blade - 707-99-BLADE
http://www.landofthedeadmatchmaking.com/

When they broke open molecules, they found they were only stuffed with atoms.
But when they broke open atoms, they found them stuffed with explosions.