Re: [Linphone-developers] Blackberry Version Compliation issues.

From: aleksei drassen
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Blackberry Version Compliation issues.
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2011 17:13:32 +0100

if you see the code and read all principal classes of the core you'll see the project is 5.0 RIM OS Compatible, that means that project need to be ported to 6.0 specifications, audio works with a delay of 5 secs, but other things does'nt, you'll need rewrite these modules to be work propertly on 6.0 and later versions of RIM.

cheers