[Linphone-developers] Linphone-android git

From: Diego Gonzalez Siachoque
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Linphone-android git
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2011 10:00:03 -0500

I would like to get all the source code of linphone-android and then compile it in a windows enviroment. however I have not been able to get the git working. bassicly if I use the --recursive word at the end I do not get anything. when I try without the --recursive at the end it works but I do not get some submodules files which are neccesary to run the app..

Any idea why this is happening ?

Or I do not need to use the --recursive word at the end ??

Thank you!