Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone unmutes after receiving new invitefro

From: Benjamin Cordero (becorder)
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone unmutes after receiving new invitefrom TANDBERG MCU 4515
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 13:25:40 +0200

> I have Linphone ver. 3.4.3 installed on my Madriva Cooker Linux box. After
> dialing a
> room on TANDBERG MCU 4515 with Software version 4.2(1.43) and muting the audio
> using the Mute button, the Linphone unmutes again after receiving a new INVITE
> message from the MCU.

> If necessary I'll gladly provide any additional details on configuration,
> libraries installed, traffic dumps, etc.

Hi,
I work with the team in Cisco who develop and test the MCU. I am curious to see
how the MCU reacts in this scenario.

Was the Re-INVITE sent in response to being placed on hold?
Or was it sent as a regular session refresh?
Did linphone unmute due to a bug, or did the MCU do something else funny?

If you can send me a sip trace of the call, it would be useful to have a look
at the call signalling. Either a log from the web interface, or a wireshark
capture should be fine.

Thanks,

Ben Cordero
(address@hidden)