Re: [Linphone-developers] apk for latest linphone

From: Jehan Monnier
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] apk for latest linphone
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2011 15:00:44 +0200

Hi,

I have updated
http://www.linphone.org/eng/download/packages/android.html
with the lastest versipn.

Cheers

Le 27 juin 2011 à 12:31, Emmanuel Frécon a écrit :

Hello Guys!

As far as I can understand, the latest official version for Android is the 1.1.4. However, the .apk for people who do not have market, as available from the home page, is 1.1.1. Could somebody send me a pointer to the .apk file for the latest, alt. upload it so I can grab it? Thx.
--
Dr. Emmanuel Frécon
CTO