Re: [Linphone-developers] Unable to run Linphone app

From: stas zytkiewicz
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Unable to run Linphone app
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 18:47:20 +0200

On Tue, Jun 14, 2011 at 6:01 PM,
<address@hidden> wrote:

> Message: 2
> Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 14:22:57 +0530
> From: Renuka N <address@hidden>
> To: "address@hidden" <address@hidden>
> Subject: [Linphone-developers] Unable to run Linphone app
>
> Hi all,
> I Downloaded the linphone package for git repository. I could successfully
> build it but unable to run the same > on galaxy S,  I get a message on the
> phone saying the application has been stopped unexpectedly. Adb log
> suggests that there is an exception thrown while initializing
> Lorg/linphone/core/LinnphoneCoreFactoryImpl
> Can somebody please help me resolve this issue ?
Weird, I have build and run the latest git on a samsung galaxy S it
runs without a problem.
 (Except an loud echo on the receivers side)
I've cloned the linphone-android git and build it with eclipse for
android 2.2 and 2.3 and both versions run
without problems.

How did you build it ?

Greets,
Stas

--
Free-source educational programs for schools
http://www.schoolsplay.org  and http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Schoolsplay