[Linphone-developers] New member

From: Arturo Escudero
Subject: [Linphone-developers] New member
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 22:30:14 +0200

Hi all!,

My name is Arturo, I've just started to use linphone a couple of days ago, for I found very appropriate this separation between GUI and the commandline interface. I'm interested in doing some testing using this sip client, so that's why I'm so interested in contribute to the improvement of the linphone "console" module.

I don't know if this project is still under development, or if it's dead --I couldn't download the code from git (I had to use apt-get to retrieve the source code)-- and if it's still alive I'd really like to contribute using git as the main medium to share updates and so ... have you heard about the git forking/push model?

Regards,

Arturo