Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone can't remember password on second acc

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone can't remember password on second account
Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 12:06:15 +0200

Hi,

Linphone expected behavior is to remember the password. It is abnormal
that it asks for it constantly. Feel free to send a full log so that we
can analyse the problem.
Of course I do not reproduce this behavior.

There are indeed no stun settings per account, but is this very useful ?
stun.linphone.org works for everyone.

Simon