Re: [Linphone-developers] [Linphone-users] Linphone Android version echo

From: Guillaume BERAUDO
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] [Linphone-users] Linphone Android version echo on Nexus phones
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 15:59:50 +0200

Hi Yi Chen,

I just pushed to master an improved version for Galaxy S.
Available from tag fcd3b8d387d21099816bf361ad54b30f286b6c60.

The changelog is:
    Improve Galaxy S support. Add hack preferences.

    - Switching to earpiece/speaker shouldn't mute the mic anymore
    - Enable hidden audio hacks by removing
      "android:layout="@layout/hidden" from
      "pref_audio_hacks_title" PreferenceScreen.

I have also DISABLED Galaxy S hack for your device.

In order to test your "SC-02B" I suggest you to:
- update your sources;
- remove "android:layout="@layout/hidden" from
  "pref_audio_hacks_title" PreferenceScreen;
- check "use Galaxy S audio hack".

Then, you can try other combinations.

Cheers,

Guillaume Beraudo