Re: [Linphone-developers] Mediastreamer as external project with --enabl

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Mediastreamer as external project with --enable-external-mediastreamer?
Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2011 21:46:38 +0200

Hi Giorgio,

I applied most of the patch and now linphone and mediastreamer2 are
completely independant projects for i18n.
I say "most of the patch", because there were things that would break
execution on windows and macosx. Indeed on these platforms, the binary
bundles do not lie in a standard place, they can be anywhere, so all
paths to resources must be relative to the working directory. This is
why I cannot use $(datadir) as is in the source code.
I think this should fit your needs and reach the goal of the cleaner
separation between the two projects.
In case I missed something please let me know.

Best regards,

Simon