[Linphone-developers] Linphone on new MBP and iPad2

From: Joshua Newar
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Linphone on new MBP and iPad2
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 22:06:31 +0200

Hi,

I'm trying to rebuild linphone on my new MBP (the quadcore one) and build
linphone for a new iPad2 (I mention both because I'm not sure which one causes
the error).
Building for the Simulator goes fine without problems.

Building for the Device gives the following error:
linphone-iphone/liblinphone-sdk/apple-darwin/lib/liblinphone.a, file is
universal but does not contain a(n) armv7 slice for architecture armv7

Any suggestions?

Thanks, Joshua