[Linphone-developers] Asterisk Playback sound dropping on linphone

From: Matteo Fortini
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Asterisk Playback sound dropping on linphone
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 16:35:03 +0100

Hi,
I dial on A* from a linphonec to a Playback() extension, then suddenly the sound stops after a while, without any notice. I enabled debug both in linphone and A*, and the RTP packets are sent from A* and received from linphone. It doesn't matter whether I choose alaw, ulaw, gsm as codec (besides changing cpu load of course).

How can I debug it? I'm using A* 1.6.2 and both linphone 2.x and 3.x.

I just need a console scriptable softphone, so maybe there's an alternative to linphone (which seemed good enough anyway!)...

Thank you,
Matteo