[Linphone-developers] Errors while building linphone-3.3.2 on Windows XP

From: Raseel Bhagat
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Errors while building linphone-3.3.2 on Windows XP in MinGW
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 20:17:52 +0530

Hi guys,

I'm trying to build linphone-3.3.2 and msx264-1.3.3 on Windows XP.

But I'm facing quite a few issues when trying to follow README.mingw present in the source tarball.

In order to compile linphone-3.3.2 , I had to compile libosip-3.3.0 and then libeXosip-3.3.0, since linphone has a dependancy for libeXosip version > 3.0.2.
Assuming I am on the right track, I built libosip2-3.3.0 successfully.
But, while building libeXosip, I got an error of "Undefined references" for AF_INET , optarg, etc.
To overcome this, I copied winsock2.h into the /include folder (C:\msys\1.0\include)
Howerver, I'm still getting a lot of "Undefined references" for "address@hidden", "address@hidden" , "address@hidden" ,etc.
Does anyone have any idea what this means.

Am I going wrong somewhere ?

Has anyone managed to compile linphone 3.3.2 in a MinGW/MSYS environment on Windows XP ?

--
Raseel