[Linphone-developers] Video Window not closing when using Xv extensions

From: Raseel Bhagat
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Video Window not closing when using Xv extensions instead of SDL
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2010 12:12:36 +0530

Hi,

I'm using the Xv Extensions for Video Display rather than SDL.

To achieve this, I added --enable-xv to my configure options.

I see that the preview window comes up fine, but when I make a call, this window does not close, but a new window open instead.
Similarly, when I disconnect the call, the video-conf window (and the initial self-preview window) are still open, and yet a new self-preview window opens.

This goes on as I continue making calls.

It seems to me like the XvUnmapWindow() call is not functioning as expected.
However, it works fine for the SDL code.

Has anyone else encountered this ?

--
Raseel