Re: [Linphone-developers] Enable video and disable FFmpeg causes compile

From: Simon Brenner
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Enable video and disable FFmpeg causes compiler error
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 15:47:54 +0200

Hi again,

I'm still having the described trouble. Is there any help?
My workaround to comment out the described function call in linphonecore.c
doesn't seem to be that
good for the whole thing, even though Linphone compiles successfully.

mediastreamer2/src/nowebcam.c seems to be "infected" by ffmpeg code (function
calls...) which is the
reason I can't reinclude it for compilation in mediastreamer2/src/Makefile.am.

Any help?

Thanks,

-Simon.