Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone and G.722 Wideband codec

From: Simon Brenner
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone and G.722 Wideband codec
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 09:00:08 +0200

Hi!

Yeah, that was exactly was I was trying to do 2 months ago (coincidentally also
on an ARM device). I
also got everything to compile and if I remember it correctly I even got G.722
to be standing in the
audio codec list.
But I unfortunately never got the codec really running which I don't
understand...

I would also definitely be interested in having G.722 integrated in Linphone -
even if it would be
with the help of a preprocessor switch or something. (Like USE_G722_CODEC)

-Simon.