[Linphone-developers] linphone error's and crash on ARM based board

From: Harishkumar V
Subject: [Linphone-developers] linphone error's and crash on ARM based board
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 18:22:04 +0530

Hi,

I am getting "CPU struck for 61 s : linphone" message and my ARM board is crashed. i have to reboot once again.

I am running video and audio.

When i went through the crash, it makes me think, that the video processing scheduled by ms ticker might be the cause, as my ARM board unable to handle that much processing, its getting struck. I do not know whether my assumption is correct or not.

Can workaround is available for this, by delaying the speed, its ok for me, if the performance is slow. how to do this and test. Actually, this is to make linphone run long duration of time reliablely.

Also, i am getting, "alsa_pcm: overrun occured" error messages.

Thanks and Regards,
HarishKumar.V

--
Thanks and Regards,