[Linphone-developers] mediaStreamer2 and oRTP queries

From: Parveen Jain
Subject: [Linphone-developers] mediaStreamer2 and oRTP queries
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 12:06:33 +0530

Hi Linphone-developers,
   I wanted to use mediaStreamer2 and rtp stack for one of my project needs.I have few queries regarding its usage and possible features ?

- Does it have the capability of reading a audio/video file and send that data in rtp format(Though I read in one of its document that it can read the audio file but not sure about the video file ).
- Does it support audio/video conferencing.
- Does it have the digit detection support using these two technologies, inband(if I talk about codecs PCMU,PCMA and G729) and rfc2833.

Though I am trying to get the answer using the code itself , but it will be great help if some one from Linphone developer itself can explain it.

Regards,
Parveen Jain

Invest your money wisely post Budget Sign up now.