[Linphone-developers] how to feed the video to X11 window instead of SDL

From: Venu Vemulapally
Subject: [Linphone-developers] how to feed the video to X11 window instead of SDL window ?
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 16:40:09 -0800

Hi All,

    I am going through the mediastreamer2 library and I am looking for  where the video feed is giving to SDL window to playback in the source code but I couldn't get. Could any one please help/suggest me. I want to playback the video using X11 window instead of SDL window. Please suggest me how to give the video feed to X11 window instead of SDL window.

Thanks,
Venu