[Linphone-developers] improvements in SDL output

From: Aurelien Bouin
Subject: [Linphone-developers] improvements in SDL output
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 14:30:31 +0000 (GMT)

Hello,
I am using SDL output from mediastreamer2, the problem was that two softwares were using a TFT screen by DirectFB, and linphone did not free the handle taken by SDL, I just add an SDL_Quit when uninit.
By default SDL_Init enable a mouse cursor which is not nice so I also add the function SDL_ShowCursor(0).
I also have noticed a little mistake in a comment . . .
I attached the patch that I have done with git diff, but my version of git (1.6.6.1) has to be used like this :
usage: git diff [--no-index] <path> <path> . . .
which is not very easy to use . . .
Thank you for the commit,

Aurélien BOUIN