[Linphone-developers] VAD for Speaker and Mic

From: Eric des Courtis
Subject: [Linphone-developers] VAD for Speaker and Mic
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 14:38:43 -0400

Hello,

I would like the run linphone with a loud speaker and a mic. I don't
want feedback from the speaker into the mic. I was wondering if there
is a mechanism to detect incoming audio (from the rtp stream) and to
mute the mic during that time to prevent feedback? If not can anyone
give me pointers on what would need to be done in order to accomplish
this?

Cheers.

Eric des Courtis