Re: [Linphone-developers] how to disable codecs?

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] how to disable codecs?
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 16:54:03 +0200

I remember having fixed a bug where PayloadType were changed within the
local_profile during SDP negociation. The symptom I observed was that bitrate
settings of the codecs were modified, and I found the problem.
I think the bug you observe is another symptom of the same problem. So
normally 3.1.2 should not have this problem. I solved it by introducing a new
call->profile (in the LinphoneCall structure) that is used by the SDP
negociation, and
lc->local_profile is used as read-only.

Can you upgrade your application to use lastest release, or better svn trunk ?
The bugfix would not be easy to backport.

Simon