[Linphone-developers] question about rtp_session_resync

From: Henning Christiansen
Subject: [Linphone-developers] question about rtp_session_resync
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2008 20:35:04 +0200

Hi all,

I am using oRTP for voice communication in parallel with SIP protocol.

The following question has come up:

When I receive a "timestamp_jump" indication from oRTP, I call "rtp_session_resync" to re-synchronoze to the received RTP streams.

Now, under certain circumstances I receive continuous "timestamp_jump" indcations after this.

How is this possible and how can I overcome this?

Will I have to reset the time stamp values when calling "rtp_session_recv_with_ts"?