[Linphone-developers] Patch for "general states" interface

From: Thomas Reitmayr
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Patch for "general states" interface
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2008 06:16:58 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Simon,
while working on my "yeaphone" again I found two locations in liblinphone where
maintaining the "general states" should be adjusted. The patch for
authentication.c fixes the problem where callers would see a false registration
failure with each outgoing call. The patch for exevents.c puts the announcement
for an incoming call in the right place and puts the callers URL string back
into the parameter list.
The patches were generated from CVS HEAD as of today. I would be happy if you
apply the patch to your code.
Thank you,
-Thomas

Gesendet von Yahoo! Mail.