[Linphone-developers] Linphone auth_info_requested not called

From: Jeroen Steenhuis (Telezorg BV)
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Linphone auth_info_requested not called
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 12:31:21 +0200

Hello,

When I register to a server which requires a  password, after a linphone_core_add_proxy_config my program waits to receive a auth_info_requested, as used in linphonec..

But this function is never called, neither a registration succeeded or failed callback isn’t called.

What is the problem? I don’t find any difference between the linphonec (which is working correctly) and my own program.

Kind regards,

Jeroen Steenhuis, The Netherlands