[Linphone-developers] Re: about SDL, I need help!

From: enrico . benetti
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Re: about SDL, I need help!
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 08:49:06 +0200

> I saw your email in the "[Linphone-developers]mediastreamer2configureerror ",
> and I noticed this line:
>  configure:23291: checking for SDL_Init in -lSDL
>
> but I got:
>  checking SDL/SDL.h usability... yes
>  checking SDL/SDL.h presence... yes
> | checking for SDL/SDL.h... yes
> |checking for SDL_Init in -lSDL... no
> | configure: error: Could not find libsdl headers and library. This is
> mandatory for video
> support
Hi,
to check where exactly the error is, you have to look at "config.log" into
mediastreamer folder,
the one into linphone root is at a higher level: I had problem linking avutil
lib, so I have
modified mediastreamer "configure" adding -lavutil into check SDL section.
Anoher way is, as
suggested by S.Morlat, to use

export
LDFLAGS="-rpath <lib path> "

You need also to remove libtheroa compilation: following previous thread, you
need to modify
Makefile.in mediastreamer/src/folder.

I hope this can help,
regards,