[Linphone-developers] [Linphone-users] come back

From: Simon MORLAT
Subject: [Linphone-developers] [Linphone-users] come back
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2007 12:46:51 -0000

Hello,

I've just come back from 3 weeks holidays this week, that's why I could answer to any message for this time.
I'll try to answer most people from now and during the next week.
Sorry for that.
You can enjoy testing the unstable 1.0.0beta454 linphone source from http://simon.morlat.free.fr/download/unstable/source You need to download the osip and linphone tarball + gtk>=2.4 to get something pretty and usable.

Simon